Tuesday, November 3, 2009

PET practice

This is part of a letter you received from an English friend.

I was given some money for my birthday but
I can't decide whether to save it or not.
Are you good at saving money or do you
spend it immediately? Which do you think
is best'

Now write a letter in about 100 words, answering your friend's questions.


Dear Michael,

How is it going? Thank you very much for your letter. I hope that you and your family are well. You asked me about money.
When my grandfather gave me money for my birthday I opened a bank account because I don't have a safe place to keep the money.
If I were you I 'd put the money in a bank or in a safe place in your bedroom and you shoudn't spend it. I think that saving money in a bank account is better than keeping the money in you bedroom.
Now I 'm going to study for a test
Write back soon and tell me all your news.

Rodrigo

No comments:

Post a Comment